Followers

Monday, January 29, 2007

List of Things to do in my Lifetime

This is my list. I'm sure I will continue to add to it - probably everytime I receive my liberal National Geographic magazine and read and see the wonderful articles and pictures! And I think I will also check off as I do these things too.

1. Stay one night in the Ice Castle in Canada (there is a cool website for this if you want to check it out)

2. Go to the Hot Air Balloon Festival in New Mexico and take a Hot Air Balloon ride.

3. Go to a place in the world where it is daytime for several days. I know Finland is one place but there are several others too.

4. Go to Easter Island

5. Go to Benin Africa and hopefully continue the "missions" work my parents and their friends have started - this would be a huge job.

6. Go to New Zealand. I hear you can do it all in New Zealand - beach, snow ski, hiking, kayaking.

7. Go to Figi and stay in one of the huts that sit over the water.

8. Learn to speak Spanish fluently.

9. Travel more in Europe.

1 comment:

Levi Alexander said...

Sounds like a great start!