Followers

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Work

I haven't posted in a while because I have been so so busy at work. OUr first major deadline of the year is March 15th. I had a really bad day yesterday. I knew it was going to be a tough day so I came into work with a smile on my face and had gotten plenty of rest the night before, but the stress still got to me by the end of the day. I knew my evening was going to be packed full too of picking up my daughter and her friends and taking them to cheerleading and then all of them back home and of course, I had the baby to contend with as well. I was so glad to get home!! I watched Dr. Phil when I got home and then went straight to bed. Whew!

I'm thinking positively and saying today will go much better! This is the day that the Lord has made!

I should make it a point to go to choir practice tonight. We really do have a great worship time even though it's practice. I think that is something really neat at our church.

We are doing something fun at work and that is doing a pool for the NCAA Basketball championship. I don't know a thing about the teams but it's fun to guess for the winner's of each bracket and then throughout the championship we track it while we are at work. We can even watch parts of the games that are played during the day on our computers! It's fun to hear the cheers in our office. then I take it home and make sure I get the lastest updates on who has won before I go to bed. My husband examines my picks and tells me all about the teams and sometimes tells me I probably should've picked the other team. He laughed when he saw who I had picked as the national Champion last year. I picked them just because I liked the way their name sounded! This year I've basically picked according to their ranking (which is on the breakdown so it's not like I'm all that smart.)

got to go to work now!

No comments: