Followers

Monday, September 24, 2007

Weekend

We had a great weekend - if only I could remember what we did . . . .

Oh, we went to see my neice run in a track meet since it was near us. It was really nice to be able to participate for once since we don't live near each other. She beat her best time ever. We also watched the guys run too and I spotted a couple of guys from church. I made sure to say Hi to one - couldn't find the other. It forced me to get up an moving for the day too so I wasn't lazy like I can be on a saturday morning.

We had dinner with our Sunday school class Saturday night. We went to a new place for us and even though the decor wasn't all that fancy, the steak was great. I had beef tips which can be tough sometimes, but they were great! Our class is crazy so we always have a great time. My hubby and I then left there and went to watch the rest of the UT game. It's always a great time to spend with him and fortunately they won!! otherwise, I probably wouldn't say that.

Sunday was church and I took my step-son for a haircut - he was real concerned about getting it done. I'm thinking because this coming weekend is homecoming and he has a hot date with his girlfriend to the dance. He is soooo cute about all this girlfriend stuff!!

Then I had to take my daughter for homecoming shoes - fortunately it wasn't as difficult as I was afraid it was going to be!

Last year we did a special dinner at our house so that the kids didn't have to fork out a bunch of money at a restaurant. It was fun to get out the china and crystal and candles. I think they really enjoyed it too. We're going to do that again this year. the best part has to be the stuffed mushrooms. My daughter has specifically requested those again!

Now I'm back to work . . . I didn't make my personal billing goal but I was very close so I'm happy with that!

Next time I'll share some stuff that God taught me last week. Cool stuff!

Adios!

No comments: